If your PSPlay experience wasn't smooth, you can try the following methods to resolve them:
- Turn off the TV or monitor connected to your PS console.
- Connect your PS5 with an Ethernet cable.
- Refer to the PSPlay settings below, especially ensure that HEVC decoding is enabled.
- Adjust your Wi-Fi settings (particularly for Wi-Fi 6 devices, since abxylute supports Wi-Fi 5 only), as described below:
Router Channel and Bandwidth Settings
Download "Cellular-Z" directly on your abxylute handheld or on an Android phone (as this app is not available on Google Play, it's recommended to download from APKPure).
Once downloaded, follow these steps:
- Install the "Cellular-Z" app on your phone or another device to detect your current Wi-Fi environment.
- Refer to the image above to find your Wi-Fi network's name and corresponding channel.
- Check if there are other routers using the same channel. If there are, switch to a channel with no other Wi-Fi usage. Access your router's settings (each user's interface may differ).
- If changing the channel doesn't work, and if your Wi-Fi bandwidth setting is set to default (20/40/80/160MHz), try changing it to a fixed 80MHz (if there's no fixed 80 option, choose the 80MHz option).
※ For Wifi 6 routers' users, please change the bandwidth to 80MHz.
Remember that these steps might help improve your PSPlay experience, and it's recommended to experiment with these settings to find what works best for your situation! If you have further question, drop us a quick note at email@example.com